The Duke Live’s 8th Annual Toy Drive in support of Abuse Hurts
Donna Riddell from The Duke Live has selflessly put together the 8th Annual Christmas Toy Drive in support of Abuse Hurts, (formerly the Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness).
Contacting 500 businesses, organizing the event and ensuring there would be a bus to stuff (initially one was not going to be available) is no easy feat. Donna’s tenacity is a force to be reckoned with, and the events planned for this Saturday reflect that commitment and determination.
The day gets under way at 2:30 when Q107’s John Derringer will be on hand to cut the ribbon and get things started.
How you can help:
- Stuff the Bus! Bring an unwrapped new toy, all ages
- Donate new or gently used clothing, all ages
- Personal hygiene packages for all ages
- Teen/Tween gifts
- Grocery and other gift cards
- Text Heal to 20222 to donate $5
- Be there at 2:30pm and John Derringer will draw for a pair of platinum Leaf tickets!!
- Silent auction featuring Leaf and Raptor tickets
- Huge raffle table laden with restaurant GCs, Avon basket, paintings, Mysteriously Yours and Hockey Hall of Fame tickets, to name a few
- 50/50 draw. Only 200 $20 tickets available. Contact Donna to secure yours before they’re all gone! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Door prizes
- Passes for Q107’s Breakfast with Derringer Christmas Show
- Drink specials
- Sweet Daddy Siki Karaoke
- Singing, dancing, special guests
- That priceless fuzzy feeling of doing good
Join the FB event page for updates and prize additions as they come in
Saturday, December 16, 2017
2:30 pm onwards
1225 Queen St. E at Leslie